Reasonable Price For Brusa NLG4 From 1999 Solectria Force

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
      Could someone tell me what a reasonable price would be for a Brusa NLG4 from a 1999 Solectria Force?

      Thx
      Dick
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013

        $500.00

        On Sep 30, 2013 7:32 PM, "Richard" <dickcoin@...> wrote:

        Could someone tell me what a reasonable price would be for a Brusa NLG4 from a 1999 Solectria Force?

        Thx
        Dick

      • Russell Fauver
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
          Do you need one? I have one from my 99 Nicad force that I'm not using.

          Russell

          Could someone tell me what a reasonable price would be for a Brusa NLG4 from a 1999 Solectria Force?

          Thx
          Dick

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              solectria_ev-digest@yahoogroups.com
              solectria_ev-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • Dick Coin
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013

            Thx Russell. I am looking to sell one I have.
            Dick

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

            Do you need one? I have one from my 99 Nicad force that Ix27;m not using.

            Russell

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
              Ok

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013