Solectia Force on eBay

  • anbausa
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2004
      There is a solectia force on ebay see http://tinyurl.com/2xlxp

      1998 Solectria Force - White
      Item 2452936339
      ViewItem&item=2452936339&category=6472
      Location Warrensburg, NY
      Ends 1/16/2004

      Noel
      evfinder.com
    • Aaron Birenboim
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
        anbausa wrote:
        > There is a solectia force on ebay see http://tinyurl.com/2xlxp
        >
        > 1998 Solectria Force - White
        > Item 2452936339
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2452936339&category=6472
        > Location Warrensburg, NY
        > Ends 1/16/2004

        This was posted a week or two ago... reserve not met at $5200

        --
        Aaron Birenboim | This space available!
        Albuquerque, NM |
        >http://aaron.boim.com |
      • anbausa
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
          I think you are right, however he is doing better this time, it had
          Reserve met at $8500 when I looked at it a few minutes ago.

          Noel
          evfinder.com
          --- In force_ev@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Birenboim <aaron@b...> wrote:
          > anbausa wrote:
          > > There is a solectia force on ebay see http://tinyurl.com/2xlxp
          > >
          > > 1998 Solectria Force - White
          > > Item 2452936339
          > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          ViewItem&item=2452936339&category=6472
          > > Location Warrensburg, NY
          > > Ends 1/16/2004
          > >

          > This was posted a week or two ago... reserve not met at $5200
          >
          > --
          > Aaron Birenboim | This space available!
          > Albuquerque, NM |
          > aaron_at_birenboim.com |
          > >http://aaron.boim.com |
        • anbausa
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 24, 2005
            There is someone selling a solectria force on ebay. It is one that
            someone took appart to install fuel cells and now needs to be put
            back together and will also need good batteries. Looks like
            everthing is there though so it might make a good project car. The
            URL is http://tinyurl.com/3t35t

            Noel
            evfinder.com
          • edward_c_garcia@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 19 11:30 PM
              I purchased this car and trailered it up from San Diego to San
              Jose. It is indeed a project car but it required less then I
              anticipated to get it running again. The single biggest problem was
              all wires were cut. It appears that when the fuel cell was installed
              it sliced through all wires, including the Solectria and Metro
              wiring harness. I have managed to get most everything back in order
              and put new batteries in it yesterday. It is now running as I am
              putting the interior back in.

              Ed Garcia
              01 Solectria Force
              98 Ranger EV

              --- In force_ev@yahoogroups.com, "anbausa" <evfinder@h...> wrote:

              > There is someone selling a solectria force on ebay. It is one
              that
              > someone took appart to install fuel cells and now needs to be put
              > back together and will also need good batteries. Looks like
              > everthing is there though so it might make a good project car.
              The
              > URL is http://tinyurl.com/3t35t
              >
              > Noel
              > evfinder.com
            • Noel Adams
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 20 8:19 AM
                Great work Ed, nice to have another solectria on the road again.