RE: [solectria_ev] CALB CA cells

  • Gerry Gaydos
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
      Hi Don,
      What size are they, how many do you have and at what price? Thanks!
      Gerry Gaydos

      "Internal combustion is so last century"... Funkymoto™, Electrifying Cars! 250 598 3100

      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      From: theoldcars@...
      Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 23:23:25 -0400
      Subject: [solectria_ev] CALB CA cells

      Anyone looking for CALB new CA cells contact me off list.

      Just had a large order come in for several people and I added extra cells to reach CALB's requirements.

      There is no sales tax in Oregon and the cells are here now.

      Don Blazer