Voltmeter

  • russell_fauver
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      Just to let folks know, I replaced the Westach voltmeter with a digital one from Lightobject. Much nicer meter and it has programmable relays too. The Westach broke after just 2 days in the car, pegged on the high end of the scale. Sent it back to the factory for repair, got it back 5 weeks later and upon arrival it indicated 20 volts low. I tapped on it a couple times and the needle moved up, tapped on it a little more and it read pretty close to right. Put it in the car and a couple days later it was pegged out again. Pitiful. So I replaced it with a digital meter. The new gauge fit in the slot where the ashtray goes with only very minor trimming. You can see a pic of it in the photo section. Hopefully this meter will last much longer than the Westach.