Re: [solectria_ev] 1999 Solectria Force NiCd for Sale

  • Dick Coin
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2013
      My bad.  Forgot to mention the car is located in Chardon, OH.

      Dick

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2013
        Mileage is about 25,500.
        Dick

        --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Dick Coin <dickcoin@...> wrote:

        > My bad.  Forgot to mention the car is located in Chardon, OH.
        >
        > Dick
        >

        > ________________________________

      • thp024
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2013

          Hey Dick,

          Just a few questions: First, do you have some photos of the car for the site or to email to me?  Was it garaged or ketp outside; used or stored in the winters? What's the mileage? Is there an electric heater as well, and does it have AC? Are you interested in sugesting a price, or would you prefer to negotiate that in private? And do you have a timeline for the sale and removal in mind?

          Thanks,

          Tim

          --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, <solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

        • Sylvian Bourbonnais
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2013
            how much for it? could be interested...

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 10, 2013
              I was considering putting the 1999 Force on Ebay for $8K Reserve and $10K Buy It Now. I am open to offers. Location Chardon Ohio. 25,500 miles.

              Thanks for the interest
              Dick
              440 226 0157

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 10, 2013
                I will email photos when I get your email address and can use Yahoo or Gmail to respond.

                I was considering $8K reserve and $10K Buy It Now if it goes on Ebay but I am open to offers. 25,500 miles. Chardon, OH. Electric heater works. No A/C. Never stored outside. Driven regularly three years even in winter and stored three years. No specific time frame.

                Thx
                Dick