Re: [solectria_ev] Report on CALB Conversion

  • Gordon Stallings
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013
      Tom,
      Concerning your rolling noise, you should suspect the CV joints. Mine
      were growling and would click during a sharp turn. I had a shop do
      the replacement. They re-used the existing non-standard shaft by
      putting on a new end. The repair was not perfect, though, because
      there is now a vibration during heavy acceleration.

      --Gordon--