Re: [solectria_ev] Report on CALB Conversion

  • Charles Bliss
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2013
      and Check your tire pressure and make sure the hub caps are fully pressed in.  My car makes noise when either are incorrect.
      On 9/4/2013 7:27 AM, Chandler Chip wrote:

      Concerning the wheel noise, check your front brake calipers. I and others have had that noise and drag issue before.

      Chip Chandler
      cchandler66@...

    • Gordon Stallings
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013
        Tom,
        Concerning your rolling noise, you should suspect the CV joints. Mine
        were growling and would click during a sharp turn. I had a shop do
        the replacement. They re-used the existing non-standard shaft by
        putting on a new end. The repair was not perfect, though, because
        there is now a vibration during heavy acceleration.

        --Gordon--