94 force won't run

  • m_sev
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 7:09 PM
      My car used to frequently have some difficulty getting started (it took flipping forward / reverse switch back and forth a few times before drive motor would engage, often with a jerk), but now won't run at all. Does this sound familiar / anyone have suggestions on where to look first? Motor cooling fan and reverse lights still work on FNR switch.

      Thanks,
      Mark