ac55 magnetic poles

  • joe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2013
      Does anyone know the number of poles on an azure/solectria ac55? Did they wind them all the same? I need to enter pole pairs to setup a tritium ws200 to drive it. Thanks in advance this is my first ev build so the hardest.
    • Rex Allison
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2013
        4 poles (2 pole pairs)

        Does anyone know the number of poles on an azure/solectria ac55? Did they wind them all the same? I need to enter pole pairs to setup a tritium ws200 to drive it. Thanks in advance this is my first ev build so the hardest.

      • joeboxbaytown
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2013

          Rex Allison I forgot to say thanks for the info on number of poles on ac55. My dad and I got our 65' homemade sailboat running with a wavescupture 200/azure ac55 where the regen can really do some good under sail.  He has been building for a long time so thanks for helping us get to the point were you can drive it!!