Re: [solectria_ev] AC320 controller

  • RALPH PISCIOTTA
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 14, 2013
      Hi Wolf,
      Thanks for offering to take a look at the controller.  It has been awhile since you offered and I hope you are not too busy.  We did get another controller, which I installed, so the car is back on the road.  The controller we got was used and didn't have the output cables to the motor, or the input cables, both of which I took off the controller that needs repair. If this is a problem for you I can make up some cables, let me know.  I attach several photos, 2 showing the missing cables, and another of a board that showed some corrosion, which is marked within a red rectangle.
      Let me know where to ship, if you can take a look.
      Thanks,
      Ralph Pisciotta

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 14, 2013
        I am a bit busy right now with the DMOC adapter (got the parts and boards
        in, populated the SMPS and they are working, populating the micro and
        support components now)...

        I have a set of cables, so I don't need any.

        None of the photos made it thru... not sure any attachments make it thru
        the Yahoo group...

        Since you don't need it ASAP, (your car is working on the other
        controller), you can either hold on to it, or ship it to me, and then when
        I get less busy I can take a look at it.

        Wolf
        *wags his tail*
        www.wolftronix.com

      • Andy Rich
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 14, 2013
          Wolf, I have a simple issue with an older UMOC, where is your place? Are
          you in MA?

          pisciottaelectric@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi Wolf,
          > Thanks for offering to take a look at the controller. It has been
          > awhile since you offered and I hope you are not too busy. We did get
          > another controller, which I installed, so the car is back on the road.
          > The controller we got was used and didn't have the output cables to
          > the motor, or the input cables, both of which I took off the
          > controller that needs repair. If this is a problem for you I can make
          > up some cables, let me know. I attach several photos, 2 showing the
          > missing cables, and another of a board that showed some corrosion,
          > which is marked within a red rectangle.
          > Let me know where to ship, if you can take a look.
          > Thanks,
          > Ralph Pisciotta
          >
          > ________________________________

          Wolf
          *wags his tail*
          www.wolftronix.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 14, 2013
            Near Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
            On Aug 14, 2013 8:39 PM, "Andy Rich" <elvamk5@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Wolf, I have a simple issue with an older UMOC, where is your place? Are
            > you in MA?

          • RALPH PISCIOTTA
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 9, 2013
              Hi Wolf,
              I wrote you back in August about looking at the motor controller on the Solectric '94 Force that I maintain for REDI.  You were busy then and I am wondering if I can send it now, there is no hurry as the car is working.
              Please give me an address if you can look at it.
              Thanks for all your work on Solectria's.
              Ralph Pisciotta
              Wilits Electric
              65 N Marin Street
              Willits, CA 95490
              cell 707 272 4436

              pisciottaelectric@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Hi Wolf,
              > Thanks for offering to take a look at the controller.  It has been awhile
              > since you offered and I hope you are not too busy.  We did get another

              controller, which I installed, so the car is back on the road.  The
              > controller we got was used and didn't have the output cables to the motor,
              > or the input cables, both of which I took off the controller that needs
              > repair. If this is a problem for you I can make up some cables, let me
              > know.  I attach several photos, 2 showing the missing cables, and another
              > of a board that showed some corrosion, which is marked within a red
              > rectangle.
              > Let me know where to ship, if you can take a look.
              > Thanks,
              > Ralph Pisciotta
              >
              > ________________________________

              Wolf
              *wags his tail*
              www.wolftronix.com

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  solectria_ev-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  solectria_ev-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 10, 2013

                Yeah, you can send it in...

                I can get it on the bench and do a quick check on it, if it is simple fix I can get it back quickly, but if it is serious, then it might have to be after new years.

                I am working on a AMC325 right now that is quite serious.

                WolfTronix LLC
                2239 Marilyn Drive
                Saint Joseph, IL 61873