Re: [solectria_ev] Re: voltmeter

  • Charles Bliss
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 30, 2013
      The Bezel is glued on. You can peal it off. I have done it a couple
      times. An Exacto knife works well.
      I removed mine because I sunk the movements into my dash, without the
      bezels.
      http://cbliss.com/Solectria/photos/DashWithDisplay.html
      (ps: the digital display was replaced with a cycle analyst small display)