Re: looking for a solectria - please reach me if you know anyone

  • geo_homsy2
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 20, 2013
      I could be convinced to part with mine. I'm not sure if you're looking for a "project", or for a fully functional vehicle. Mine is the latter:

      * 99 Force
      * 21xxx miles
      * 56x CALB 100 Ah, with 8000 miles on them, never charged past 80%, never discharged past 30%, balanced within 20 millivolts
      * 80 mile range
      * eLithion BMS
      * custom arduino-based LED bargraph programmable dashboard display (right now, gives ammeter, SOC, and BMS warnings)

      Body clean; never hit; original paint, white, a bit oxidized
      Interior clean

      Lemme know if you're interested. I'm also in the San Francisco Bay Area

      //Geo
      415 571 9933