Solectia Force on eBay

  • anbausa
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2003
      There is a Solectria Force (PbA) currently on eBay

      1998 Solectria Force - White
      Item 2449658969
      ViewItem&item=2449658969&category=6472
      Location Warrensburg, NY
      Ends 12/29/2003

      Noel
      evfinder.com
    • anbausa
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 7, 2004
        There is a solectia force on ebay see http://tinyurl.com/2xlxp

        1998 Solectria Force - White
        Item 2452936339
        ViewItem&item=2452936339&category=6472
        Location Warrensburg, NY
        Ends 1/16/2004

        Noel
        evfinder.com
      • Aaron Birenboim
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
          anbausa wrote:
          > There is a solectia force on ebay see http://tinyurl.com/2xlxp
          >
          > 1998 Solectria Force - White
          > Item 2452936339
          > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2452936339&category=6472
          > Location Warrensburg, NY
          > Ends 1/16/2004

          This was posted a week or two ago... reserve not met at $5200

          --
          Aaron Birenboim | This space available!
          Albuquerque, NM |
          >http://aaron.boim.com |
        • anbausa
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
            I think you are right, however he is doing better this time, it had
            Reserve met at $8500 when I looked at it a few minutes ago.

            Noel
            evfinder.com
            --- In force_ev@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Birenboim <aaron@b...> wrote:
            > anbausa wrote:
            > > There is a solectia force on ebay see http://tinyurl.com/2xlxp
            > >
            > > 1998 Solectria Force - White
            > > Item 2452936339
            > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
            ViewItem&item=2452936339&category=6472
            > > Location Warrensburg, NY
            > > Ends 1/16/2004
            > >

            > This was posted a week or two ago... reserve not met at $5200
            >
            > --
            > Aaron Birenboim | This space available!
            > Albuquerque, NM |
            > aaron_at_birenboim.com |
            > >http://aaron.boim.com |
          • anbausa
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 24, 2005
              There is someone selling a solectria force on ebay. It is one that
              someone took appart to install fuel cells and now needs to be put
              back together and will also need good batteries. Looks like
              everthing is there though so it might make a good project car. The
              URL is http://tinyurl.com/3t35t

              Noel
              evfinder.com
            • edward_c_garcia@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 19, 2005
                I purchased this car and trailered it up from San Diego to San
                Jose. It is indeed a project car but it required less then I
                anticipated to get it running again. The single biggest problem was
                all wires were cut. It appears that when the fuel cell was installed
                it sliced through all wires, including the Solectria and Metro
                wiring harness. I have managed to get most everything back in order
                and put new batteries in it yesterday. It is now running as I am
                putting the interior back in.

                Ed Garcia
                01 Solectria Force
                98 Ranger EV

                --- In force_ev@yahoogroups.com, "anbausa" <evfinder@h...> wrote:

                > There is someone selling a solectria force on ebay. It is one
                that
                > someone took appart to install fuel cells and now needs to be put
                > back together and will also need good batteries. Looks like
                > everthing is there though so it might make a good project car.
                The
                > URL is http://tinyurl.com/3t35t
                >
                > Noel
                > evfinder.com
              • Noel Adams
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 20, 2005
                  Great work Ed, nice to have another solectria on the road again.