RE: [force_ev] Another charger problem

  • Stephen Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
      That sounds like what I suspected, I was hoping for an easy fix, but I guess I'll send the charger to Solectria next week.

      Stephen Taylor

      Will Beckett <will@...> wrote:I have had this problem many times and it has always been a problem with one
      half of the charger. I usually end up sending it to Kevin and a few $100
      dollars later it is up and running again. They were not able to repair my
      mother's and I had to replace it with the Solectria version.

      -Will

      _____