Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Level 2 EVSE for as low as $99 - deadline is July 24th

  • Rick Beebe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013
      I highly recommend the AVC2 from Modular EV Power. It takes all the pain
      out of talking to the EVSE.

      http://modularevpower.com/

      He also sells J1772 inlets. You can also buy his stuff from EVTV
      (http://store.evtv.me/proddetail.php?prod=AVC2)

      For those looking at the EWM EVSE kit, there are alternatives:

      Look on the Modular EV Power website for a couple variations of
      open-source EVSE hardware.

      A third EVSE option is Open-EVSE http://code.google.com/p/open-evse/

      --Rick