Re: [solectria_ev] about old controller

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2013
      Yeah, you can open it up and check the fuse...

      But typically, if the fuse is blown, then something else died in the
      controller.

      And a new fuse would just blow again.

      I can take a look at the controller after the 8th.

      Past motor controller repairs have ranged from $100.00 (power supply)
      http://www.wolftronix.com/amc325_1473/index.htm

      To $700.00 (power stage rebuild)
      http://www.wolftronix.com/amc230_514/index.htm

      Typical repairs are around $350.00.

      Price really depends on what is wrong. I can give a better estimate after
      looking at the controller.
      On Jun 29, 2013 3:11 PM, "Bouty" <cfrkeepr@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi Wolf,
      > This is about what I think is my old 92 Force having a controller problem.
      > It just stopped with just a little twinge of attempts to move after
      > resetting the direction lever, but now the contactor no longer thumps but
      > the motor fans runs. Could this be the controller? If so is that something
      > you could look at and give me an estimate? I have no diagnostic equipment
      > but I will check fuses, but given the age, and that I have had no other
      > problems with the car and the pack has a healthy 160volts it is pretty much
      > all I can figure what is wrong.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Bouty
      >
      > --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Wolf <wolf@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is your BC3000 this style:
      > > http://www.wolftronix.com/BC3000/images/IMG_7902.jpg
      > >
      > > If you no longer have a need for it, I would be interested in buying it.
      > > On Jun 4, 2013 2:26 PM, "Gordon Stallings" <gordonstallings@...>
      > > wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > Never mind. I've traced out enough to get the job done. I haywired a
      > > > small relay and diode from Radio Shack onto the board. Works fine.
      > > >
      > > > --Gordon--

    • cfrkeepr
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2013
        Thanks for getting back to me,

        Sounds good to me wolf,

        Where do I send it?

        Bouty

        Sent from Windows Mail

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2013
          You can send the controller to:

          WolfTronix
          2239 Marilyn Drive
          Saint Joseph, IL 61973

          I can take a look at the controller after the 8th.

          Happy 4th of July.