Re: [solectria_ev] Regen Squeal

  • Gordon Stallings
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
      I am running 100AH CALB, charging to about 3.37V/cell. So I guess the
      cells have enough "overhead" to take the regeneration. But I'm being
      careful until I hook up my battery monitor and so I drive the first
      few miles with regen turned off. I remember that with the lead-acid
      batteries, the battery voltages during regen would become wildly
      different if the pack was fully charged. I don't want that to happen
      with the lithiums, squeal or no squeal.
      --Gordon--