Re: AMC_E Baud Rate

  • Sean K
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
      I've never had to force my com port to a specific baud rate but I believe 4800 is correct.

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Gordon Stallings <gordonstallings@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to get the AMC program to work with my controller. What
      > baud rate should be set on COM1? The only notes I saw on this list
      > said it should be 4800 baud. Is this correct?
      >
      > --Gordon--

    • Sean K
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
        Sorry had a thought as soon as I posted this previously, what version of windows are you running?

        I couldn't get the AMC program to work at all in windows 7 even in compatibility mode, fortunately my old win95 laptop still works for me.

        --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Sean K" <seankmc@...> wrote:

        > I've never had to force my com port to a specific baud rate but I believe 4800 is correct.
        >

        > --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Gordon Stallings <gordonstallings@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm trying to get the AMC program to work with my controller. What
        > > baud rate should be set on COM1? The only notes I saw on this list
        > > said it should be 4800 baud. Is this correct?
        > >
        > > --Gordon--

      • Gordon Stallings
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
          Indeed, I'm running Windows 7. I'll see if I can scour up an older
          machine.

          Thanks for the reply and suggestions!!
          --Gordon--
          On Jun 12, 2013, at 8:12 PM, Sean K wrote:

          > Sorry had a thought as soon as I posted this previously, what
          > version of windows are you running?
          >
          > I couldn't get the AMC program to work at all in windows 7 even in
          > compatibility mode, fortunately my old win95 laptop still works for
          > me.
          >
          > --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Sean K" <seankmc@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I've never had to force my com port to a specific baud rate but I
          > believe 4800 is correct.
          > >

          > > --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Gordon Stallings
          > <gordonstallings@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I'm trying to get the AMC program to work with my controller. What
          > > > baud rate should be set on COM1? The only notes I saw on this list
          > > > said it should be 4800 baud. Is this correct?
          > > >
          > > > --Gordon--

          Gordon Stallings GRS*at*alum.MIT.edu
          1406 Macklyn Lane Home 918-333-7390
          Bartlesville OK 74006-5419 Cell 918-213-9073
          Website:
          http://genki.home.ionet.net/