1998 solectria force for sale lithium $5500

  • kevin lubot
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28 7:39 PM
      41000 miles. Converted to lithum. Reliable 65 mile range at 40mph in summer 50 in winter. Zivan ng3 converted to lithium curve. Nice shape some scratches not rusty.
      Have 10 or so spare cells 2 around 90ah and 8 around 65ah (which is why its got a 65 mile range) there are a few cells that are around 65 amps or so in the car (all batteries in the trunk.) Ive only needed 40 miles range so i never bothered to change out the runts. Without runts should do 80 miles in summer at 40mph on flat. Mini bms system everything works (amp meter, aircon, heat ect) the fan resistor failed so i just wired in a toggle switch for fan level 3 its in the change holder.

      ac, heat, full set of snow tires, amc 325 controller, spare dc to dc.

      $5500.

      Reason its going so cheap is I got a job in arizonia and its not suitable for 120F weather so I leased a leaf also not suitable for 120F weather but its a lease heh. Pictures (many) available on request. Car must be picked up by last week of june.
      Thanks
      kevin
      4803904574 im in AZ but the car (and my girlfriend) are located near detroit michigan.

    • kevin lubot
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29 5:22 PM
        The force has been sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.
        Kevin

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , May 29 5:25 PM
          What brand of Li batteries does it have?

          On Wednesday, May 29, 2013, kevin lubot wrote:

          > **
          >

          > The force has been sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.
          > Kevin
          >

          > ________________________________
          > From: kevin lubot <dexion111@... <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
          > 'dexion111%40yahoo.com');>>

          Thanks, Bill S
          Ph 832-338-3080
          www.watt-tracker.com
          www.promotingevs.com

        • Sean K
          Message 4 of 5 , May 30 1:02 PM
            Someone got a great deal, wish I'd had the $$$ to pick that up.

            --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, kevin lubot <dexion111@...> wrote:

            > The force has been sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.
            > Kevin

          • Dexion
            Message 5 of 5 , May 30 1:03 PM
              Yeah I couldn't stand to see it burn up in Phoenix. Glad it went to someone who can enjoy it.