Fw: [solectria_ev] Thanks Don and Wolf

  • Doug Brentlinger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Hi Wolf,
      Richard has some 40 ah Mottcell lithium iron phosphate cells that came from
      Enginer Prius range extender packs. Some won't hold a charge for very long,
      others are a little better, I have some that won't take a charge at all.

      See Richard's note below and call if you can use these to do some stress
      testing of your BMS. I will pay shipping, saves trouble.
      doug
      510-304-5001