Re: [solectria_ev] Thanks Don and Wolf

  • theoldcars
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2013
      Glad to hear your up and running. It is amazing the difference in
      performance of a LiFePo4 over lead.

      CALB is usually very good but the group buys are more of a challenge.
      Yours was the most difficult time I have had with CALB getting an order
      completed.

      The good part was the other person who received your bus bars by mistake.
      Decided to go with them after seeing how they were made.

      If anyone is interested I have a bunch of CALB CA 100 cells with 116 plus
      amp hour test sheets in Portland Oregon. Its a good deal you pay for 100Ah
      but get 16% more capacity. These are the new gray cells and as before with
      the group buy I can't post pricing so you have to contact me off list.

      I am now able to ship anywhere in the United States at final cost that is
      less then being shipped directly from CALB.

      Don Blazer

      In a message dated 5/20/2013 4:40:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      russell_fauver@... writes:

      Thanks for all the help with the Lithium conversion, Don Blazer for
      dealing with Calb about the incomplete shipments and Wolf for the tech support
      with chargers. Got my Force back on the road Sunday afternoon and it is much
      more efficient. Acceleration is comparable to my wife's Accord (4 cyl). A
      10 mile drive though hilly terrain maintaining 55mph used 12ah. 10 miles
      around town, speeds from 25 to 45 and plenty of traffic lights the AH meter
      showed 7.98. Crazy good.

      Thanks again,
      Russell