Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Motor Controller

    Message 1 of 34 , May 20, 2013
      When looking at the female DB25 connector horizontally, such that the row
      with the most pins are on top:

      Pin 1 is the upper right most pin.
      Pin 14 is the lower right most pin.

    • michael comella
      Message 34 of 34 , May 30, 2013
        I have all day off and the $$ is in my pocket.  Let me know when and where we can meet to close the deal on the AMC-325.  Call me at 978-390-6505 anytime.  Michael