Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Motor Controller

  • michael comella
    Message 1 of 34 , May 20, 2013
      My Shop Manual doesn't indicate the Numerical Order of the Pins on the DB25 Connector.  It was downloaded online and is probably not as comprehensive as your information.  How can you tell?  Incidentally, your help is Greatly Appreciated and if you can fix my Controller for a price, the funds are available.  Please advise.

      Message 34 of 34 , May 30, 2013
        I have all day off and the $$ is in my pocket.  Let me know when and where we can meet to close the deal on the AMC-325.  Call me at 978-390-6505 anytime.  Michael