Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Motor Controller

  • michael comella
    Message 1 of 34 , May 19, 2013
      The Car STILL doesn't move with the 12-Volt Battery.  Could both the Controller AND the DC/DC Converter be bad?  Can anyone test the Controller for me?

      Message 34 of 34 , May 30, 2013
        I have all day off and the $$ is in my pocket.  Let me know when and where we can meet to close the deal on the AMC-325.  Call me at 978-390-6505 anytime.  Michael