Re: [solectria_ev] Motor Controller

  • Ken Olum
    Message 1 of 34 , May 18, 2013
      From: michael comella <mlcomella@...>
      Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 20:15:19 -0700 (PDT)

      My Motor Controller is Model# AMC-325.�� Does anyone know where one
      of these Bad Boys can be found?

      Mine was repaired (by exchange) a while back by Reed Bement and Jim
      Leuba of cncrepair.com.

      Ken
    • michael comella
      Message 34 of 34 , May 30, 2013
        I have all day off and the $$ is in my pocket.  Let me know when and where we can meet to close the deal on the AMC-325.  Call me at 978-390-6505 anytime.  Michael