RE: [solectria_ev] Motor Controller

  • Gerry Gaydos
    Message 1 of 34 , May 13, 2013
      Hi. Which controller is that? Is it the DMOC445? If it is, I have a brand new one in the original box.I have the AC24 motor that came with it as well. Neither of them has been installed or even powered up since the factory bench test.

      Let me know if you're interested and send me your zip code and I'll work out the shipping cost.

      Cheers,Gerry Gaydos Victoria BC.
      "Internal combustion is so last century"... Funkymoto�, Electrifying Cars! 250 598 3100

      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      From: mlcomella@...
      Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 23:16:36 +0000
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Motor Controller

      Does anyone know where to find a Motor Controller for a 2001 Solectria Force? Everything else works except the Main Motor. At first, nothing worked but everything else has recovered. Any ideas? Bad Motor Controller? Bad DC-DC Converter?

    • michael comella
      Message 34 of 34 , May 30, 2013
        I have all day off and the $$ is in my pocket.  Let me know when and where we can meet to close the deal on the AMC-325.  Call me at 978-390-6505 anytime.  Michael