Re: Nicd 3300 charger

  • russell_fauver
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2013
      turns out my son was right, windows Vista is actually just a virus invented at Microsoft. I booted up an old XP desktop and tried NLG_E and it connected right up. I didn't have to change com ports or do anything special, just plug in the cord and turn on the 3300 charger. Maybe its not computers in general that I don't like, maybe its just Microsoft.

      Now to figure out how to change this charge profile...