1999 Force for sale PRICE DROP

  • adjacksoniii
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      I am reducing the price of my Force from $6,000 to $5,000. Here is the original post from April 21st:

      Three weeks ago I made the plunge and purchased a 2012 RAV4 EV. I am pretty happy with it. But I must now sell the 1999 Solectria Force that I have had for almost seven years. Please email me directly for a full, detailed description of the vehicle. It is located in Berkeley, Ca..