BC1000

  • Aaron Birenboim
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5 7:40 AM
      I have two BC1000 "Solectria Battery Chargers".
      At least 1 is broken.

      Does anybody know if these were Brusa producs?
      Either way, I'd liek to see any documentation I can
      get on these.

      I hear that the BC3300 was the Brusa NLG412.
      I dunno what these are.

      aaron
    • ezcog
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26
        I have a BC1000 charger in a 1994 Solectria.

        Would like to know if anyone has any internal information (like a schematic) of the original charger.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27
          No schematics...
          But I do have a few repairs on my site:

          Typically it is the diodes on the secondary side that fail.