Nicd 3300 charger

  • russell_fauver
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2013
      Is there something different about my charger? I tried to run NLG_E and it doesn't recognize it. After it fails it asks if it is a Saft charger but I can't find a way to respond to the question.

      Is there some different software to communicate with a Nicd charger?
    • russell_fauver
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2013
        nevermind. seems like a computer issue again. I hate computers.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2013
          turns out my son was right, windows Vista is actually just a virus invented at Microsoft. I booted up an old XP desktop and tried NLG_E and it connected right up. I didn't have to change com ports or do anything special, just plug in the cord and turn on the 3300 charger. Maybe its not computers in general that I don't like, maybe its just Microsoft.

          Now to figure out how to change this charge profile...