BC6600 Fault Light, No Response using NLG_E

  • sg101720
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 7:43 PM
      Hi All,

      I'm working with two BC6600 (basically two BC3300 in once case) and I have a Yellow fault light and no connection to using NLG_E.exe. I'm rebuilding a 1992 two door Force and I need to program the BC6600 to handle the NiMH cells I have.

      Does anyone have an hints on where to check in order to get the serial communication running again? I've opened up the casing and so far I haven't found any tell tales of problems. All the fuses are intact, the usually 4 rectifier diodes look fine and I don't see any broken caps.

      I'm hoping to get the little Force on the road in a month or so and my last electronics hurdle is the charger.
    • David Harrington
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 2:16 PM
        I solved my problem, the charger interface box had a broken connector on the
        main relay control wires. The charger is now running and has been programmed
        for 11 of the Ovonics NiMH modules.

        -David