Re: [force_ev] Battery source

  • Stephen Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      I bought my East Penn/Dekka Dominator Group 27 Gel batteries for $135 plus tax at a local battery store Bomber Batteries here in Marietta, Georgia just two months ago.

      Stephen Taylor

      Aaron Birenboim <aaron@...> wrote:Can anybody recommend a source for East-Penn/Deka
      or Shoenenshchein (sp?) Gell batteries? Seems like the
      solar suppliers want nearly $200/module.... and that
      might be BEFORE shipping! If thats what people are paying
      for them.... are they really worth it?
      I think I gan get Optima YT for around $130 if I look.

      I have a 1992 "special", with no back seat, and the battery
      box sitting on top of the un-cut back deck. I haven't
      checked measurements... I assume it will fit the g24... perhaps g27.
      G31... unlikely, right?

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT