Service Disconnect

  • russell_fauver
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2013
      I'm getting close to powering up my Force with the new CA100's. I need to know the sequence for energizing the various circuits so I don't hurt anything. I've read of things like the amp hour meter burning up and I would sure like to avoid that.

      Thanks
      Russell
    • Ken Olum
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2013
        I don't think you have to connect things in any particular order. I
        just plug in the service disconnect and the power connector to the
        controller without worrying about order.

        Ken
      • Dexion
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2013
          Make sure any com loop and power on your bms are the last to connect and first to disconnect if pulling power. Other than that I've always done
          On
          Controller then service loop,bms com, bms power
          Off bms power, com,service loop , controller
          So far nothing blown. Must have done it 30 times..

          Sent from my iPad