Azure DMOC445 CAN Controlled

  • patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      All,

      Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the controller to communicate over a CAN bus? We have been trouble shooting our network, and we do not believe that is where the issue is. We changed the controllers baud rate to match our ECM baud rate (ECM from New Eagle). We changed the control mode and input a speed value and the motor spun, so we know that everything is connected correctly on that end.
      ISR2ComState = Offline
      ISR2DeviceConnectState = 1 = Connect_State_Disconnected

      We have gotten the internal contactors to switch when drive enable is connected to a digital ground.

      Any advise is much appreciated.

      ~PC
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2013
        If you head over to the site

        http://www.evtv.me/

        in the forum section there is work going on regarding a GEVCU and it parses and sends CAN communications to the AZD DMOC 645 which has a similar instruction set. There has been some considerable debugging of this interface and most of the important CAN messages are defined.

        I ported the code to an Explorer 16 control board from Microchip and can now control the DMOC 645.

        Thanks,
        Steve