Re: [solectria_ev] SAFT STMS-100 MRE NiCd BATTERIES

  • Dick Coin
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26 12:58 PM
      Hi. I am still trying to track down some used liquid cooled Saft NiCd batteries and will let you know if I find some. If I do not, mine might be for sale and I'll swtch to Li. As for programing acharger, I can not help, sorry.
      Regards Dick

      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2013
        Anthony...If that other Think City is a vintage Ford Think City with NiCds,
        I'd like to talk to the owner & exchange notes.

        Matthew