1997 Solectria Force Sale

  • cchandlerc66
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      Solectria 1997 Force for sale. Needs batteries and charger. I have driven it around the farm on an old set of lead acid batteries, so the controller (AMC325), drive train (ACgtx20 motor, AT1200 gear), dc/dc converter, and brakes/regen work. Eberspacher diesel/kerosene heater spins up. No AC. The only rust is under the hood on a front cross bar. No driver side mirror. It has been stored for the last 1.5 years in a dry barn. Originally owned by EMC, Hopkinton, MA; 34,729 miles. Service Manual pdf file available. Location Monmouth, Maine. Make contact off list at cchandler66@....