Earth Day Opportunity just bought a Leaf and am selling my 1996 Solectria Force

  • Rick Durst
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      I just bought a Leaf and will be sad to see the "Electra" go, but It is time.
      Preference would be to sell to on the list, so make me an offer. I
      have it on EV Trading Post (but the ad hasn't gone live yet) and also
      on Craigslist.
      http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/3756041580.html

      Preference to sell it to someone on the list, so my price is flexible.
      located near Portland, Oregon

      Wolf rebuilt the BC 3300 charger about a year ago, and it is amazing
      how great it works compared to the low output it used to have.

      This has been a great list, and I thank everyone who has been so helpful.

      Rick 503-724-0958