Re: [solectria_ev] E-10 Voltage inversion

  • William Swann
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 3:49 PM
      My E-10's have one series string at 19 batteries, feeding 2 controllers.
      Nominal voltage of 228. I had put in a PakTrakr to a terminal strip,
      connecting to individual batteries through 6 A fuses. So I could jump a
      battery that was lagging. Long story short, one of those fuses had blown,
      and there was some voltage readings from the Trakr. Am I relieved, because
      I had of heard of voltage reversal.

      On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Wolf <wolf@...> wrote:

      > That battery is open circuit, and you are reading the voltage difference
      > between the parallel series battery strings.
      >
      > Since the E10 has more than one series string in parallel, you need to
      > isolate them from one another (pull the battery fuses) to check batteries.
      > On Apr 16, 2013 3:05 PM, "William S" <william.swann2@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I had heard of this. I'm checking battery voltages---13.3,13.45...then
      > > -19.6. What is going on, and can it be fixed? Other than getting another
      > > new battery.

      Thanks, Bill S
      Ph 832-338-3080
      www.watt-tracker.com