Re: [solectria_ev] dc/dc converter blows fuses

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 15 7:06 PM
      They can be fixed:

      http://wolftronix.com/ac_controller/index.htm

      If you do chose to upgrade, I will buy the broken one...

    • EV
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 16 5:02 AM
        MOST LIKELY A VICOR MAXI MODULE THEN YOU CAN JUST GET A NEW VICOR MODULE SAME MODEL AS THAT ONE FROM VICOR OR UPGRADE TO A LARGER DC/DC CONVERTER LIKE SAY 750WATT

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 17 3:27 PM
          Thanks everyone for your help.I am checking w a local tv repair guy who has been in business for a long time.