Another CALB group buy

  • theoldcars
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:45 PM
      I have been requested to do another group buy and they have already sent in
      payment.

      So if anyone is looking to upgrade this is a good time. Whatever size pack
      you want can be delivered to you from CALB or if your near Portland Oregon
      pick up here.

      Contact me off list sorry but I am not able to post prices here.

      Don Blazer