Hacked emails warning

  • anbausa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:42 PM
      We seem to be getting a lot of hacked emails on this list recently so I wanted to post a warning again.

      If you get a post that includes a link with no explanation of what the link referes to, or a line like "you should see this", please don't click on the link, even if it comes from someone that you know, since the link probably points to malware. The other big red flag is an email that either has no subject or a meaningless subject.

      Also if you post links to this list please include some context explaining what the link was about and include a clear entry in the subject line.

      Moderator