Re: [solectria_ev] Re: New Owner of a 99 SOLECTR IA FORCE

  • dexion111@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Its at the proper level doesn't leak and should be changed in 3000 miles. But good point check the manual on that laptop I sent it will show how ti check it. I lay on the drivers side with a flashlight to see the window near the tire looking through the holes in the wheels.

      Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device