New Owner of a 99 SOLECTRIA FORCE

  • roup62
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hi all,

      I finally got a Solectria Force , bought it from Kevin Lubot from Michigan, by
      the way is a very nice person to deal with, the car shoud arrived to Montreal
      Canada on sunday march-31,did not have any problem to import, I think I will realy
      enjoy this nice piece of technology and will for sure be more present on this
      site!

      Pierre R.
      Montreal, Canada
    • Sean K
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
        Congrats! First thing you'll probably want to do is check the gearbox oil before you start driving it around, I learned that the hard way on mine.