Pink Foam

  • russell_fauver
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013
      looking through the Photos I see lots of pink foam used in the battery boxes. Where can I get some of that?
    • Charles Bliss
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013
        I use high density foam from packing. Actually, after converting to
        Lithium, I don't use foam. Those are mounted in compression boxes
        (steel and aluminum)

        On 3/27/2013 8:09 PM, russell_fauver wrote:

        > looking through the Photos I see lots of pink foam used in the battery
        > boxes. Where can I get some of that?

      • Ken Olum
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
          I found it at my local hardware store / lumberyard in 4'x8' sheets.

          Ken
        • geo_homsy2
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
            Home Depot