1998 Force for sale, needs work, $2000

  • Ken Olum
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hi, folks. We have a 1998 Force. It's been a great car, but recently
      something has started scraping in the gearbox. It's gradually been
      getting worse. Instead of fixing it, we bought a newer one from my
      cousin Joshua Goldstein, and now we want to sell our old one.

      Details at http://olum.org/Force-for-sale.html

      Ken
    • elvaman63
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
        Ken,

        I may be interested, if you can wait until I get home, which is not until April.  Are you in Mass?

        Andy