Introduction

  • keith
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hello All,

      My name is Keith and I am from Chattanooga, TN. I recently purchased a 96 Force from my local electric co-op. It has the 110v chargers, 156v Deka Gel PBA's, and only 7k miles. I have been working on getting this car operational and am very close. The information in this group is invaluable. I will post when I get her on the road. Keith