any dead or working bc3300 for sale?

  • murugac
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      wondering if anyone has dead/working bc3300 charger for sale. i can swap some boards from it. my bc3300 doesn't work anymore. i am near san jose, ca.
    • Mau Nguyen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
        I have a brand-new BC3300 never been installed in the vehicle. It's a 156V charger cost over $3000.00 brand-new but if you're interested buying it I will sell it for $2000.00 firm.

        Sent from my iPod

        On Mar 7, 2013, at 3:14 PM, "murugac" <murugac@...> wrote:

        > wondering if anyone has dead/working bc3300 charger for sale. i can swap some boards from it. my bc3300 doesn't work anymore. i am near san jose, ca.

      • Matthew Childers
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2013
          I have Brusa 6300? for sale...believed to be working fine (it's the 6.6 kW
          version and is longer than the 3300, and 2x the power). Let me know if you
          are interested.

          Matthew

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
            Just out of curiosity... How much do you value the 6.6kW charger is worth?