Re: Digest Number 2436

  • anthony c
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      My 12 year old NiMHs in the 2000 Ford Ranger EV only need a "full discharge" every few weeks to behave like new.

      Funny, I am sure we won't see 12 year old/14/19 year old Leafs or any LiON derivatives with their originals.

      The $$$ motive proved the companies do not WANT batteries that have slow degredation, you'd never buy new parts being an EV is so simple anyway.

      I love hearing about older batteries still kicking around!