Re: [solectria_ev] low voltage cutout on DC-DC converter?

  • William Swann
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      Don't know about a cutout, but the one on an E -10 is going out. That is,
      the voltage is low, and under load (nightime, braking) seems to sag to
      badly.

      --
      Thanks, Bill S
      Ph 832-338-3080

    • otedawg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
        At one point Solectria was using Vicor modules for E-10 Power. (DCDC525, DCDC750 etc). They do have a lvc at 85V on the input for the 100V-200V ones that Solectria used.

        The datasheet for the modules is here: http://cdn.vicorpower.com/documents/datasheets/ds_megamod.pdf

        Thanks,
        Josh