low voltage cutout on DC-DC converter?

  • geo_homsy2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hi all-

      I asked this a while ago, but got no responses --

      does anyone know if the 13.8V DC-DC converter has any low voltage cutout feature?

      --Geo
    • William Swann
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
        Don't know about a cutout, but the one on an E -10 is going out. That is,
        the voltage is low, and under load (nightime, braking) seems to sag to
        badly.

        --
        Thanks, Bill S
        Ph 832-338-3080

      • otedawg
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
          At one point Solectria was using Vicor modules for E-10 Power. (DCDC525, DCDC750 etc). They do have a lvc at 85V on the input for the 100V-200V ones that Solectria used.

          The datasheet for the modules is here: http://cdn.vicorpower.com/documents/datasheets/ds_megamod.pdf

          Thanks,
          Josh